1. Home
  2. Muesli Bars & Snack Bars
  3. Uncle Tobys Oats & Milk Caramel Bar 5 pack

Uncle Tobys Oats & Milk Caramel Bar 5 pack

This product has not been reviewed yet.

Tried it? Share you thoughts below.

Add a Review

  • Note: all reviews are checked for appropriate content before being published.

  • 0 of 500 max characters
  • Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, Max. file size: 128 MB.
  • We will send you an automated email to verify your email.
    Your email will not be made public or used for any other purpose.

Nutrition Information Per 100g

Energy 1680 kj
Protein 14.5 gm
Fat - Total 12.4 gm
Fat - Saturated 2.7 gm
Carbohydate 51.5 gm
Carbohydate - Sugars 19.3 gm
Sodium 130 milligrams
Ingredients: Uncle Tobys Oats (42%), Glucose, Milk Protein Crisps (8%) (Casein, Whey Protein Concentrate), White Chocolate (7%) [Sugar, Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers ( Soy Lecithin, 476)], Sunflower Oil [Emulsifier ( Soy Lecithin), Antioxidants (304, 307b)], Milk Powder (5%), Chicory Root Fibre, Sugar, Caramel Piece (3%), Humectant (Glycerine), Invert Sugar, Modified Wheat Starch (1412), Honey, Natural Flavour, Emulsifier ( Soy Lecithin). Contains A Total of 8% Milk Protein Crisps and 5% Milk. Contains Gluten Containing Ingredients, Milk and Soy. May Contain Other Gluten Containing Cereal & Lupin. Suitable for Vegetarians View more